CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED BSOD unable to boot windows or use troubleshooter tools

tooditoo

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
Hey all. Recently my pc has been unable to boot into windows, crashing on the loading screen (after bios screen) every single time.
I have followed as much online advice as I can however - Safemode also crashed - I cannot access any backups or system restarts for some reason (just instantly fails) - SFC and chkdsk do not work, errors being "Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and "Windows cannot run disk checking on this volume because it is write protected" respectively.
I'm at a complete loss at to what to do - I need this computer working again. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Solution
Since you are unable to load windows normally or in safe mode you may want to consider using the windows repair option. You'll need your install media in order to perform this but a repair should allow you to reinstall\repair your windows without losing your files.

neieus

Distinguished
Since you are unable to load windows normally or in safe mode you may want to consider using the windows repair option. You'll need your install media in order to perform this but a repair should allow you to reinstall\repair your windows without losing your files.

Solution