Does "Reset PC > Remove Everything" leave remaining Linux partition alone?

zxdvypol

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
This question has been answered 3 times already, and with 80% of certainty I feel safe. But these files are "too important" and I'll have to bother you with yet another repeated question. Just to make sure.

I have a computer.
It's a laptop.
Single harddrive.
I don't have access to boot menu because I set password and am stupid.
I have about 4 partitions, the Linux partition, the Windows partition, the Windows Recovery partition and some other empty partition for God knows what.
I need to get rid of all applications, all files on that single partition, my Linux files have to be there, absolutely untouched.

But I need to reset my Windows. So my question (asked 4th time (1st time me); sorry).

If I select Reset PC > Remove Everything will this leave my Linux partition alone?

The only other options are Refresh PC, which is not what I want, it just removes applications, I can do it myself. It's pointless, I need it to be absolutely clean, the way I met it at first.

There's Reset PC > Keep My Files, I don't see difference between this and Refresh PC.
There's Reset PC > Remove everything, looks like something that I want, but will it leave Linux partition alone?

Can someone with experience with this function, guarantee me for 100%, that when I click for Reset PC > Remove Everything, it will leave my Linux partition alone?

PS: I can't back-up files because 16GB USB is too small and I don't have any other external storage.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
I have to mention, resets can go wrong. I have seen them fail before so while the process should just reinstall 10 on the 1 partition, I have seen it do too good a job and wipe windows completely, This shouldn't effect linux at all but may effect win 10 and the normal fix of a fresh install is not an option for you.