When I power on the computer sometimes windows 10 dont start properly and blank screen remains

obrunomartins

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
Sometimes when booting the system, it stuck in black screen without any answer.
I force restarting and after that the windows 10 make a recovery and then start normaly.

I use SSD, an usb device for wi-fi pluged in the front usb (case mounted).

My PSU with 600W apparently is fine, every hardware works fine and I dont get shut down when windows is running.

Any idea?
Its a brande new pc
I7 7700k
16gb 3000mhz
Nvidia 1070

Solution
"Sometimes" is a good indicator of an intermittent problem due to a bad connection somewhere.

Start by checking that all cables, connections, cards, memory chips, etc. are all fully and snuggly in place.

Both outside and inside the pc.

Hopefully just something is not fully in place and has gotten a bit too loose and interferes with startup.

Probably a result of the assembly process and/or vibrations etc. during shipping.

But do try another known working monitor. Just as a matter of elimination.

Ralston18

Titan
"Sometimes" is a good indicator of an intermittent problem due to a bad connection somewhere.

Start by checking that all cables, connections, cards, memory chips, etc. are all fully and snuggly in place.

Both outside and inside the pc.

Hopefully just something is not fully in place and has gotten a bit too loose and interferes with startup.

Probably a result of the assembly process and/or vibrations etc. during shipping.

But do try another known working monitor. Just as a matter of elimination.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS