Recommended Single Player Games?

Bromin327

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
Hello!
games that based on single player stories are my absolute favorite over multiplayer.
Anyone have recommendations on what i could play? Needs a great story :)
I have most big title games...but list them out if you have any recommendations!

M04D18

Respectable
Jun 16, 2017
I guess you ve played skyrim .. Have you tried Oblivion and Morrowind ( Morrowind is my favourite :p )
Also you can try Hellblade ( good reviews and it released 2 weeks ago)
If you like FPS play half life 1 and 2 if you didnt already

other random genre titles i recommend :

Planescape Torment
Red Dead Redemption
Her story
grim fandango
BioShock
The Witcher Series
Amnesia Dark Descent

Reactions: TJ Hooker

Bromin327

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

Categories...really anything! Except Games like life is strange and the walking dead...hate choice based games.
Just throw in suggestions!

The Baldur's Gate series (Baldurs gate 1&2, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights series) may be old classics, but the Enhanced editions bring them a little more forward into modern resolutions and are worth checking out.

Planescape Torment is in the same vein and also worth checking out, as well as Arcanum Steamworks

Anachronox is also old, very different. Def one of a kind. Slow starting, but gets better.

SpecOps, the Line. Shooter with mind Fvckery

Remember Me.

The Book of Unwritten Tales

Valkyria Chronicles

Reactions: TJ Hooker
Sep 10, 2019
techiwar.com
Here I recommend 5 single player game ever!
The rush we get from playing a video is so relaxing that we forget everything for that movement. Here is the list of best of 5 one player game(1 player game) which will give you the adrenaline rush you want when you are bored out of your mind. You also try this list Single player games