Windows 10 fail

Kyle323o

Commendable
Feb 9, 2017
Hello hopefully someone can help.

I have been trying to do a full wipe of my SSD and HD and reinstall windows on either( neither has worked ) I keep getting the error code 0x80070570 at the beginning of my Windows install while it's "Getting the files ready for installation" I have tried to Google results and have had no luck and it's driving me crazy. Why does my computer not let me download Windows I have never had this issue before. Any ideas?

Solution
When you get that message, click on cancel, it will bring you back to Windows 10 welcome screen, try to install Windows 10 again, and use custom install, set the partition you want to install on to, see what happens.
When you get that message, click on cancel, it will bring you back to Windows 10 welcome screen, try to install Windows 10 again, and use custom install, set the partition you want to install on to, see what happens.

Solution
the error code means that a file could not be opened.
the error code is 570 (HRESULT)
and it came from FACILITY_WIN32 (7)

I would also check to see if you have a bios setting you have to set to do the install
(look in the BIOS for secure boot or see if you can set it to legacy mode before you attempt the install)

if you made the usb stick with a 3 party tool like rufus it can screw up the image. make sure you use the microsoft media creation tool. unplug the hard drive see if it install if not try using dos diskpart comand to wipe the ssd. if not plug the ssd into another pc use the ssd software to do a secure wipe.