Hardware error in event viewer

Soham_95

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
My system is giving trouble,if hardware related can it be found in event viewer.Whether ram or cpu..Its Win10x64.Plz help.Thx

Solution
can you show me a parts list?

Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

then look in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
what sort of problems are you having? What is happening?

What are the specs of PC?

event viewer isn't an ideal place to start as it can show errors that aren't really worth worry about. It might give a clue if you see the same things happening but I have 2230 events in event viewer going back 4 months and yet my PC works fine. Most of the errors it shows aren't worth worrying about and I generally don't look there is it is disconcerting

Soham_95

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016

About 1 month back,while shutting down an error(referenced mem err maybe)popped for a second.And yesterday twice that same thing happened!Googled it and got to know ram or cpu issue,drivers are updated.Today while playing dirt 4,after game over/race completion game suddenly froze for few seconds and became blank screen.But again the game menu returned back.

Soham_95

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016

any info that could be gathered from Event Viewer?

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you show me a parts list?

Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

then look in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution