Pcu- Intel core i3-6100, 2.3GHz
Gpu- Nvidia GTX-1050 Ti, 4gb
Motherboard- Msi H110M PRO-VD
HDD- Toshiba 500gb
Power supply- ATX njoy 560W
Ram- 2x4gb DDR4
-AMD Radeon Bulk PC2400 MHz 4gb
-Corsair 2133 Value 4gb

I have some problems in PUBG, other games are fine, just PUBG doesn't load houses right away(some times it takes more than 2 minutes), and lags so much on the start od the game
Thanks for the help!

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
"How good" is subjective, relative to budget/cost and titles you play.

That's very much a budget build (i3 + 1050TI).

Titles like PUBG, while listing a Haswell i3 as the "minimum" are pretty poorly optimized, and much stronger systems than yours struggle somewhat.

I've never heard of an "njoy" PSU, which likely means it's junk.....but luckily you are running a low powered setup.

The RAM being mismatched could be problematic too, but if you're detecting/running 8GB fine, then it's .... ok I guess.

your PC qualifies as "entry level"
It can play most games, but games like PUBG aren't most, and it's also early access.
Those concerns barty mentioned I share as well.
Your CPU is running way to slow? it's supposed to run at 3.7 ghz but will only do so when a program is actually using it, so if you just looked at task manager and reported it's current speed that would be why it's so low.

melezg95

Prominent
Aug 21, 2017

So what do you recommend to upgrade?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
It really depends how badly you want to play PUBG.
That system is fine for most games 1080p @ Medium settings or so (in some cases, better than that).

But PUBG is a poorly optimized title right now...... it's still early access (Although it could, technically, stay that way forever).

Ask yourself, overall; is the experience "playable" to you? Doesn't sound like you're having huge issues, and it's mostly playable?
If so, I wouldn't bother upgrading anything* right now...
If you want to upgrade, you likely need to get as much CPU horsepower available on the platform to get "smooth" performance..... which would be an i7.
Would I actually suggest upgrading to an i7, just to accommodate a poorly optimized, early-access title? Absolutely not.

*Although I would replace that PSU ASAP.
A quality PSU doesn't have to break the bank either.
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($30.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $30.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-21 19:22 EDT-0400

melezg95

Prominent
Aug 21, 2017
Yeah, just that problem with the PUBG, and i also play games like FIFA, H1Z1, Battlefield 1 and Gta but all of them are working just fine on medium settings
I was looking for an upgrade to play all of the games one day on ultra settings, but i have to buy hardware one by one (In Croatia is hardware expensive)

I would upgrade the psu to a more quality unit. Then save up for an i7. Your GPU is decent for now considering the mining craze. So upgrade PSU and cpu first, maybe at some point get an SSD as a bit drive. Then when GPU prices come down look at upgrading that.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
@Lucky_SLS, the other titles, for the most part are more 'mainstream', with pretty solid optimization. H1Z1 is a little better than PUBG for optimization too, so it's not surprising all other titles are running "fine", with PUBG struggling.

Stronger systems than the OP's have struggled a bit with PUBG.