Windows is slowing my new hard drive hence disk bottlenecks pc performance

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
My disk often reaches 100% of usage very easily especially on startup, for like 5-6 minutes. Also when i open programs my disk is the only thing that slows down my system. The startup is fast though, less than 1 minute. I say it bottlenecks because all my other parts ram , cpu aren't affecting my pc performance. my pc specs can be found here

A small example would be this:

When i open camtasia studio 8 the disk goes to 100% usage and slows the loading time of the program. Also even when the program is open the disk usage is ~85%. Something appears to be running on the background. After some time ~ 10 minutes the disk goes between 0%,3%,8%,16%,12%, of usage but mostly at 0% -2%.

Task manager when camtasia studio 8 is open
gu2KyjM.png

I do not think it is a problematic disκ because i have recently upgrade it to a new one and i have cloned everything from the old disc to the new one. That is why i put tag windows.

Is that a normal thing or this shouldn't be happening ? The main thing something of the windows runs at the background usually system

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017

I have 6 right now, installing additional 2 gb soon

csandreas1

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017

I am performing a scan with spybot but it takes too long. (3 of 61 so far and it's running for 1 hour). I have also downloaded kerish doctor 2017