Please please help me !!!!!! Cant find any solution for this type of problem anywhere..... my graphics card freezes system

Titanz

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
MY graphics card runs well when i install it after couple of days but when i use it for a while (30-60 mins) its staring system freeze,,i cannot do anything,it just freezes the whle system even in bios,,, i just use power button to force shut down .... and when i start it again the gpu fan spins crazy...... so i turned it off from power outlet... but after that gpu does not turn on ever.................. please help me...... my specs are

amd radeon r7 360 gpu
amd fx 6300 cpu
1th wd hdd
gigabyte 970a-ds3p mobo
corsair vs550 smps (new)
8gb ddr3 1866mhz kingston hyperx fury ram

my case is clean,, my temps are all normal.... even my gpu freezes when its only 45 degrees at idle after a while...

any help or advice would be appreciated

my gpu runs again if i install it after 3-4 days later.....

Solution
that is a hardware problem if it freezes in bios, I would take PC to a repair store and ask them to help, they have spare parts that can swap in and figure out cause

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try running PC in safe mode and see if it still happens

go to settings/update & security/recovery
under advanced startup, click restart now button
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
Pc will restart and load safe mode

If PC can last an hour or so in safe mode, then the problem is drivers

is this revision 1 or 2 of motherboard? Do you know what BIOS you have? If you not sure, download speccy and run it. In the motherboard tab, it should have a subheading for bios. Can you tell me what it shows?

Titanz

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
tried everything..... once its start freezing it freezes in bios mode too and anywhere in pc ...... then the gpu doesnt start with system ...... unless i install it after 2-3 days..... my mobo is revision 2.0 and have most updated bios VERSION:FD........

Titanz

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013

Titanz

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
think i solved this problem ,,,, it was my gpu fan .... the fans pwm wire was damaged.. so i had to remove it.... now my gpu fan runs at 100%... but freezing problem is gone