How can I make my screen look like Apple iMac display?

shazlow

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
I have a 4K Samsung monitor. I want to make it look like an Apple iMac display... clear and vibrant... what contrast, brightness and sharpness should I use?

Solution

Without beeing there and seeing it with own eyes, we can't tell you the settings. You even didn't tell which model they are exactly. But even same model types differ in settings and need different settings to get exact same image. It is impossible to tell you the right settings to get near as possible to your iMac display.

Thats why there are many hardware tools to calibrate the monitor. If you don't want buy anything, then you can try to calibrate with pictures side by side. If you can visit webpages with your TV, then try this site
>...

shazlow

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
Itheres nothing wrong with the display ..it's great. I just want to make sure it's the best it can be. I don't know what brightness, contrast, sharpness t use, so I figured mac displays look cool, so want my display to loook as clear and vibrant as it can be just like the mac displays

every one has different eye sight so a certain setting may look great to me but not to you--so me saying use x contrast and y colour and z brightness might look awful to you but great to me

it should have different presets

try those see if any look better to you

you could also download icc profiles to mess around with--adobe has free ones--but thats a bit more complicated

turbopixel

Reputable
May 18, 2015

Without beeing there and seeing it with own eyes, we can't tell you the settings. You even didn't tell which model they are exactly. But even same model types differ in settings and need different settings to get exact same image. It is impossible to tell you the right settings to get near as possible to your iMac display.

Thats why there are many hardware tools to calibrate the monitor. If you don't want buy anything, then you can try to calibrate with pictures side by side. If you can visit webpages with your TV, then try this site
> https://www.eizo.be/all-monitors/accessories/software/monitor-test/

Solution