3. Install a solid state drive
4. More hard drive storage
5. Prevent unnecessary start ups
6. Get more RAM
7. Run a disk defragment
8. Run disk clean up
9. Give your computer a static IP
10. Hoover out the dust

If you know the more ways, then you can write here......

13. Stop unnecessary Services.

Click start or tap the Windows Key and type services.msc and then tap enter or click on Services. Once you are there you can disable or set some of those services to manual. Don't have a printer? Disable the spooler. Just make sure you know what you're disabling or setting to manual.

14. Stop BIOS from showing the splash screen.

Some will have additional settings that can shorten the PC's time in BIOS even more. They sometimes have a fast boot option.

15. Clean up your Start-menu

When your PC starts and gets close to entering Windows
1-19.png
It has to start critical start-up items as well as some not so necessary ones as well as ones that the user has added. Does Google auto-check for updates at every start-up? My amusement park has a minimal amount of rides and booths that it needs to start up. It's closer to a county fair. If you have a very long list and need to open Disney World there will be a longer wait before you enter Windows. I use https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download to manage my start-up items. It allows you to disable or delete items that don't need to start when Windows does. When it's open click on Tools and then Start up. You can disable or delete items from start-up, browser(s), task scheduler and the Context menu. This can also be accomplished through Start/msconfig/tap enter.