I need help pls sir [BSOD]

I would check to see that the notebook fans are working, and check the system temperatures.
the bugcheck happened while the AVG Internet Security System drivers were running
it could be a overheating problem (or power) or related to the old drivers installed. system was running for almost 9 hours

remove :
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 19:04:40 2011
(this is used to override the usb power limits to charge apple devices, remove or find a version dated 2012 or newer. generaly is on the asus web site under the utilities)
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKGFNEX\ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 02:13:26 2009

do you need this:
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\kbfiltr.sys Wed Aug 1 20:22:22 2012
Dritek Keyboard Filter Driver

machine info:
Vendor American Megatrends Inc.
BIOS Version X455LDB.204
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 11/28/2014
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product X455LDB
Version 1.0
Chassis Type Notebook

eugenefaris

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017

What does that mean sir? Is my laptop didnt shutdown? I never use my laptop more than 4 hours :(
So, i should remove that? i got new error sir, After i removed the avg
Here my .dmp
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1vFsXLAyj9GX3EzMHI2NEpSaGM

you have a old asus charger utility installed, you should be able to go into windows control panel section to uninstall a program and see if you can uninstall the asus utility for the usb charger.

you could also go to the motherboard vendors website and update the asus utilities. 2011 version is bad

All security programs should be removed.

If you have multiple real-time Anti-Virus programs, you want to reinstall 1 afterwards. Multiple AV's on 1 system results problems.

eugenefaris

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017

Hey sir, i done delete it and i think the bsod is reduced now. And after 10-20 Minutes of gameplay it will bsod again, how to update my asus utillities? Ill try uninstall that asus quick charger

eugenefaris

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017

Okay, so i should remove avast, and smadav to? it is okay without antivirus?