How to uninstall and reinstall Device or Drivers

G

I am seeing something odd with the way a web page is displayed. The side bar on the right for page down/up has what seems to be a shadow behind it. It is something new which may be from a Google update. I do not use IE hardly at all but it seems to do it there also. I am thinking if I do a uninstall and wondering if it will be reinstalled after a restart? Also I am not sure if it might be the Display adapter causing the web page to display like this. So either way will these devices reinstall after a uninstall on restart?

Nerdy Nerd

Reputable
Mar 19, 2016
Well I guess u could try reinstall the gpu drivers as it won't hurt anything. After you uninstall the drivers, the gpu will still function as it will just go back to the factory drivers ( you can't remove the factory ones). Then you just reinstall the drivers from the manufacturers website. To uninstall, I recommend DDU software or you can just go to device manager, then display drivers, then click uninstall. Then restart the system and go to manufactures site and install the correct drivers.

G

Okay great I forgot there is the default display thanks for pointing that out. I am now wondering if the display might be the problem or the graphics from Intel? I took a picture of a web page that shows the problem I was describing. I am not sure if that would give you any idea of what the problem is. Thanks for the help any way. Let me know what that looks like okay.
AF1QipOaXJPeMH8-JU_rAtaIktSACcfncdEbcsEchn1Z

I am not sure if the image uploaded it does not show up when I submit the post?

TRENDING THREADS