ASUS Gaming Monitor Dead Pixel

Denganim20

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys, this is very irritating so on my Asus ROG monitor after a while it got a pixel on it which dosent go away. It's not even a year old and it's anoyying. The pixel looks light black and not totally black. A while a go actually I got a permanent black line on my screen too but it's not bad because it's at the bottom of the screen so it's not in the way. I've tried rubbing the black dot, and applying pressure to it too. I first tried using pixel healer which flashes a bunch of colors to the dot which didn't work either. I'm out of options and it's annoying, and some people online said the dead pixel will go away soon but I don't know for sure. Any help is appreciated.

Denganim20

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
I understand, but I want to do all I can to resolve this issue. I should mention this pixel looks not fully black but greyish and it looks like the pixel is in the very back of the monitor instead of on the surface. Also from a distance the pixel cant be seen, and when looking at the pixel from above it, it looks like it's bright white instead of grey.