Is this a good pc build?

floppyfloflor_96

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
This is my first PC build. After doing some research i picked this parts but still need some advice on you guys that have far more experiencie than i do. It is kind of a budget build, the only games i will be playing are League of Legends, Blade and Soul (its like WoW), ocassionally Overwatch, for the rest of the time will be just working, might use some CAD-CAM software too.
Im not planning to upgrade it, just want a one time buy.
Here it is:
Proce: Intel® Core™ i5-7400 Processor 6M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz
Mo: Mother MSI B250M PRO-VH S.1151 DDR4
Mem: 2x DDR4 4GB CRUCIAL 2133mhz
Storage: 1TB WD 7200rpm
GPU: VGA GIGABYTE GTX 1050Ti OC LOW PROFILE 4GB
PSU: EVGA 430w 80plus white

PD: Sorry for my bad english, not english native (?)

Second hang-the-9 on the PSU, EVGA does not make very good PSU's...
Squeeze in some 16 gb ram or better Hz if possible
Depending on your budget, get a cheap ssd as boot drive will help speed

floppyfloflor_96

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
yes i was thinking about getting a 120gb ssd, the problem is that where i live the cheapest ssd are $85 :S also about the psu, the common brand we have is Sentey, seasonic are very expensive, so is corsair, coolermaster and so on, that evga was the cheapest psu i could find that is fully reviewed online. ( I'm from Argentina btw)

floppyfloflor_96

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017

which psu brand would you recommend? :0

Sentey is bad, that EVGA is better but still not one you should pick if you have other options. It comes down to what is available in your area. The lower end EVGA are mid-range in quality, a bit lower than you would want for good stability. If you can get a Corsair CXM model that would be better. Keep in mind the total cost of the system vs the extra cost of a good power supply. If you are spending $1,000 on parts, spending another $40 on a good quality power supply is nothing and will give you a far greater chance of the thing working better for longer.

Seasonic

Finster_1

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017
The hardware is fine for the games you play you would be getting 60+ frames per second on League of legends. For CAD and CAM software if your using 3D design you may want to consider 16gb ram and a solid state drive would make an improvement but if your on a budget you could just stick with what you have got. By the way your English is great better than lots of natives to be honest.