Triple monitor problems

123jacko789

Prominent
Sep 16, 2017
I have 3 monitors, 1 is different out of all 3. 1 Samsung that can run 2k resolution and the other two that can run 1080p. I have put the same setting son the 2 monitors that are the same but 1 looks really good and the other one looks crap. But the main problem is 1 of the monitors that can't run 2k thinks it can but the monitor that can run 2k (my Samsung monito) doesn't have that option there! I have uninstalled the drivers tried everything loads in the display settings tried to configure everything and it still looks the same. Having 2 monitors that look fine and just 1 of them looking crap! So I keep that one off because my eyes feel like they're bleeding when I look at it for like 5 minuites. This is very annoying and I have loterwllly tried everything and nothing's changed. Apart from the fact that one is using a display port, my Samsung monitor is using HDMI and my other monitor that is the same as the other one (LG) runs from vga. I would love to have some feedback as soon as possible. If you want screenshots just email me thanks

Solution
Digital and analog connections will look different, you will never be able to match them. Not sure what you are talking about as far as resolution goes, are you sure you are looking at the right monitors when you are checking their resolution? Remember that what you have on your desk may not match the positions you see with them on the screen. Try swapping the video connection types and see how things end up working.
Digital and analog connections will look different, you will never be able to match them. Not sure what you are talking about as far as resolution goes, are you sure you are looking at the right monitors when you are checking their resolution? Remember that what you have on your desk may not match the positions you see with them on the screen. Try swapping the video connection types and see how things end up working.

Solution

Try setting a custom resolution for the Samsung from the NVIDIA Control Panel or AMD Radeon Settings.