Have error DPC_watchdog_violation on Desktop

GriffinL

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
Hi there, I've been having an error recently with my desktop computer. The computer has been working fine and as normal but recently I've been getting errors relating to referenced memory, and the main issue being, my computer will lock up and I can't type or move my mouse and then will blue screen with the error "DPC_watchdog_violation". I've searched this error and have come up with a few ways to fix it such as sfc/scannow and updating my BIOS. I've tried both but to no avail. I'm really just looking for a way to make this error go away and if possible get rid of that 0x referenced memory error as well.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Griffin

Solution
If your screen shows you the note: Your PC run into a problem that couldn`t handle, and now it needs to restart. It will also suggest you to search on the Internet the DPC WATCHGOD VIOLATION. If you got this note, it means the dpc watchdog violation error that is code error like 0x0000003b happens to you. You can solve the error thu at least 3 methods, device manager, update components of SSD driver and uninstall sound and internet driver are feasible for you.

kayneptune

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
If your screen shows you the note: Your PC run into a problem that couldn`t handle, and now it needs to restart. It will also suggest you to search on the Internet the DPC WATCHGOD VIOLATION. If you got this note, it means the dpc watchdog violation error that is code error like 0x0000003b happens to you. You can solve the error thu at least 3 methods, device manager, update components of SSD driver and uninstall sound and internet driver are feasible for you.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS