Will this RAM work with b350 motherboard?

Solution
Go to the website for the specific motherboard you're looking at. The QVL (Qualified Vendor List) for the motherboard will be found somewhere in the support section. It will list the RAM that the manufacturer has tried and confirmed to work.

You don't mention a specific motherboard, but the fact that it is B350 means Ryzen. I have noted that many people speak favourably of Corsair Vengeance RAM when it come to Ryzen systems. My Ryzen 7 1700 system is running with Corsair Vengeance RAM on an ASRock AB350 Pro4 motherboard.

neiler0847

Reputable
Mar 25, 2015
Go to the website for the specific motherboard you're looking at. The QVL (Qualified Vendor List) for the motherboard will be found somewhere in the support section. It will list the RAM that the manufacturer has tried and confirmed to work.

You don't mention a specific motherboard, but the fact that it is B350 means Ryzen. I have noted that many people speak favourably of Corsair Vengeance RAM when it come to Ryzen systems. My Ryzen 7 1700 system is running with Corsair Vengeance RAM on an ASRock AB350 Pro4 motherboard.

Solution