Problem with Windows 7 System Recovery Program restart over again

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010
I have a problem my PC keeps going in the System Recovery Program for some reason. I was playing Armored Warfare when the game locked up for some reason but it unlocked itself. While I was in Queue the game locked up yet again and well long story short it went into System Recovery over and over and over again. I have no idea why it happened last night I need help with this problem.

Update: I hit F8 and went to Last known Configuration, however, now I can't even Connect to my Version Router. I had to uninstall the Adapter then reinstall it but that is becoming a Challenge in itself. Call Version today to what was the problem, Turns out someone Changed our name and password.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Only thing to try to get the router to work for you again is reset it,there must be a button on it to do this,the standard password and name as well. Can't help with the changed password in another way.I guess that when you called Version they might have mentioned the same.

looked at the pc for virusses and/or malware?

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Yep still No connection it keeps on seeing limited connection something else must be wrong.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Safe mode with the internet? There's no such mode there only Safe mode with networking. But it looks like I only have two options wipe the Hard driver clean then reinstall Windows 7 or reinstall windows 7 on top of the existing one. If I can't fix it that is.

P.S. I guess you wanted me to go to safe mode with networking right? Well I did that it still says limited Connection.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

Yes.

You did reset thr router? You even tried to take it of the power for a minute or so?
What happens if you right click on the network icon in the system tray and choose to solve problems?

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

I already reset the when I called Verizon they told me to do it for 20 seconds. Tried Turning it off for a full minute that doesn't work either. I either have to Reinstall Windows 7 on top on the existing one or Wipe the HDD clean and install Windows 7.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

No that's not it if there was another path to take I would want to know what it is if not then I'll have to do what has to be done.

Anyways, I have some pictures I need you to take a look at.

Take a look at the first one:
gUQGQOL.jpg
It says Unspecified Changes to the system configuration. Not sure what changed on 23th of September but it caused the PC to go into System repair mode.

Now this Picture:
tzOv3qC.jpg

Look like there's something wrong with the diagnostics policy that why it's not running.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Well here you go
q846ssd.jpg

as for the Diagnostic Policy Service not only did it Start but, also Wireless connection is back up as well that did the trick.