Video Problem - Identify this problem

Sagar_20

Distinguished
I recently came across this problem on my PC. It occurs essentially when i play an Online Video. I cant explain what this is. Its a Flickering kind of thing. I can only tell that i see a horizontal disturbance along a line at certain parts of some videos. It could be a camera problem may be? I don't know.

For example I'm watching this video, and i encounter this problem at 0.03 to 0.04 seconds.
It just pops away and goes away like magic.

Is this normal? Well. I would like to let you know that I have not upgraded my Nvidia Driver from about 6 months for my GT 730, so could that be a possibility for why this is happening? Please Help.

Sagar_20

Distinguished

No, probably not. I have actually ran a benchmark test with a popular software called User Benchmark that compares your system with others having a system with the same specs and as per the results, i'm well above the Average.
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4439561

Don't know much about Screen Tearing, but looking at some images online i'm almost sure its Screen Tearing. Any idea why this happens? The gpu is capable enough to run even 4k, but this is not something i expected. May be i need to update the drivers? I'm currently on v382.05 dated 05-04-17. Please help me fix this.