Windows 10 BSOD too often

Ippeman

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
Hi!

My system hasn't had a BSOD at all before I started to try to fix my Playerunknown's Battlegrounds crashing but I think it will go with the BSOD if they have the same reason since the BSOD comes only when playing the game itself. The error message with the BSOD is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED without any type of "DRIVER.sys" thing at the end. Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

Additional info: I have increased my page file to 24 000 but don't really know what it does. (increased it because it was a possible troubleshoot for the games crashing)

SPECS
CPU: Intel i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 1070 G1 gaming
RAM: 24gb HyperX 2666mhz
MOTHERBOARD: Maximus VIII Hero
System installed on 2tb HDD

Solution
When you get a BSOD, assuming you have PC set to not auto restart, you will see a stop error code ... something like 0x000001214. Doing a web search on that number and / or the full word for word error description usually brings you to an answer. You can also look in Event Viewer for Errors or Warnings and copy / paste that error message into a web search window. Again, getting the wording exact is important.
When you get a BSOD, assuming you have PC set to not auto restart, you will see a stop error code ... something like 0x000001214. Doing a web search on that number and / or the full word for word error description usually brings you to an answer. You can also look in Event Viewer for Errors or Warnings and copy / paste that error message into a web search window. Again, getting the wording exact is important.

Solution