Issues with Nvidia driver and Geforce experience

andrew_305

Prominent
May 27, 2017
I was fiddling around with Geforce experience and there was an issue with it, I tried updating it but it said it couldn't connect to Nvidia, I googled up how to fix it but ended up uninstalling Geforce experience and trying to install it, I tried installing it but during the process it would always become unresponsive at the same point, right after agreeing to the terms and conditions and just before it starts downloading it becomes unresponsive. And for some reason I got to the point of of deleting the Nvidia driver using an app I downloaded which is called DDU v17.07.5. I was thinking of deleting the driver and reinstalling it aswell but it couldn't download aswell. I tried to roll back the driver but I checked in Device manager and tried looking for the driver to roll back but I couldn't find it. So then I decided to go to tomshardware forums to look for help.So basically I deleted Geforce experience and the Nvidia drivers. I want to get them back but I don't know how. If you need more information just reply to this post, I will check on this post frequently. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Try downloading the nvidia driver from the nvidia site. Remove any existing nvidia softwares or drivers; Try installing the drivers again.