2ms TN vs 5ms IPS

theacenl

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone help me on this?
I now got a samsung T220 22" TN 2ms monitor but wanna go for the 27" 27MP35HQ-B LG IPS 5ms and im a competitive fps gamer on rainbow six siege.
Am i gonna notice any difference in gameplay because of the 5ms ips? Or should it game smoothly and good enough for competitive fps?

Thanks!

Solution
my ips display is at 6ms and its great, which would have better picture, brightness, ips or tn? cuz the picture on my ips is so much better than my other va display, its brighter and more clear better in every way and they are both at 250 cd/m2, curious to know how a tn display will compare to an ips at 250 cd/m2 and at 300 cd/m2, thats what some tn display have now? also how good they are compared to tvs?

isley88

Reputable
Jan 16, 2017
my ips display is at 6ms and its great, which would have better picture, brightness, ips or tn? cuz the picture on my ips is so much better than my other va display, its brighter and more clear better in every way and they are both at 250 cd/m2, curious to know how a tn display will compare to an ips at 250 cd/m2 and at 300 cd/m2, thats what some tn display have now? also how good they are compared to tvs?

Solution