Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
Hi everyone.

My setup is:
i5 4690k
MSI B85-G43 GAMING Motherboard
ZOTAC GTX 750 2GB (DVI to VGA Adapter)
840 EVO

So, I'm having random black screen/no signal when I'm using my Zotac GTX 750.

I have tried everything I've seen so far, including using a driver removal, full cables check up, CMOS reset, old drivers, removing components and all.

The thing is that I used to gameplay with the SAME CARD AND SETUP but with a Gigabyte motherboard that has died(RIP, was a Z97). I noticed this problem agravate since I changed to this motherboard.

Used to happen once in a week and now, sometimes it doesn't even turn on the monitor when I power up the PC.
I tried an old GT 630 and it's working fine, the problem seems to be some kind of incompatibility with the motherboard and the 750, as sometimes I turn on with the GTX 750 plugged, I can play some games and spend a lot of time using it with no problems, but if I turn off and turn on later, I maybe face the same random black screen.

It happens randomly, at the boot, while using notepad, chrome, not even a heavy task.
The rest of the system is ok, as I can continue to hear sounds throught Windows and Spotify.

Tried everything, but changing to an older system, as I have to use Windows 10 because of study software.

Please let me know if you can help me out.