Top 6 fun things to do with your glorious game PC

pitinator

Prominent
Oct 3, 2017
As a proud member of PC masterrace, do you sometimes also feel the urge to take your monster PC for a spin, just because you can? I made a list of 6 things (some more useful than others lol) that I enjoyed doing.

• Future 3DMARK: Make your beast sweat with this benchmark. Highly enjoyable to see it perform difficult renders like a champ. Gives you a score afterwards to see how you compare to the other masters of the PC race.

Can You RUN it: Pick a high-end game and this site calculates if your PC can run it. So satisfying to see your rocketmachine succeed with the highest honors.

PassMark Videobenchmark: Check the lists (the High End Chart ofcourse) and realize how far your GPU/CPU is up there. Enjoy scrolling down to see how your part stands as a king over all the other peasant components.

AFK.cat: This site let's you trade computing power for AFK-points which in turn you can trade for games. Ofcourse your high-end PC will rack in them gamez faster than you can install them.

Windows Index Score: Remember that windows index score from back in the days? You probably had a score of 3 or something. Curious how windows scores your monstermachine nowadays? Here is a trick: Go to your cmd (windows key + R and type 'cmd'). Type in 'winsat prepop', this might take a minute. Go to your powershell (windows key + R and type 'powershell') and type Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_WinSAT. Voila that should give your score (probably over 9000).

Emulators: Remember the good old days when you were probably still a console peasant? Rocking that SNES on 256x224 resolution. Time to download an emulator and play your favorite game again on 4K resolution on your PC, like the master you are.

unfortunately, my PC is on the PC Peasant Race :(

so seeing those benchmarks would make me feel sad instead of happy :(
although the AFK.cat is worth a try :D

i hope i can build my dream PC ASAP XD

pitinator

Prominent
Oct 3, 2017
Haha yeah benchmarks with a bad PC just makes you want to cry :p! AFK.cat is pretty cool indeed, unfortunately it also goes faster when you have faster hardware, haha!