Help with Bios

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017
I recently built my computer and when I turn it on with my monitor it says,”Reboot and select proper device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key_” what does this mean? I try pressing delete to go the bios menu but this message is the only thing it shows PLEZ HELP

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from xRaidiant : "I need help with bios"

The message mean you haven't install the operation system yet. What is the motherboard make and model.
Should be in the manual on how to get into bios

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from xRaidiant : "I need help with bios"

The message mean you haven't install the operation system yet. What is the motherboard make and model.
Should be in the manual on how to get into bios

Solution

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017

The motherboard is a MSI Z270 A PRO I can’t find it in the manual

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017

I downloaded the file and it is in Chinese....I can’t read Chinese

rgd1101

Don't

there are 4 options why did you pick Chinese if you don't read Chinese? or you don't read english either?

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017

Oh I didn’t see the options for the English one I’m downloading it right now

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017

On the manual it says press delete key when the “PRESS DEL KEY TO enter setup menu, f11 key to enter boot message appears on the screen during the boot process” I’m not receiving the message I’m receiving the message of Reboot and select proper boot device

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017

Ok I got into the bios menu turns out I needed to press the delete key the split second that the message appeared and if I missed the timing it would send me somewhere else...thanks for the help though

xRaidiant

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017

Ok I got into the bios menu turns out I needed to press the delete key the split second that the message appeared and if I missed the timing it would send me somewhere else...thanks for the help though