Cannot reply as anonymous

G

Hi,
I just recently sign up for Tom's Hardware account but it says my account is anonymous and I can't reply or edit my own thread. what do I need to do to change this?

I suspect that I will be able to reply to any question posted on this.

thanks

G

MERGED QUESTION
Question from Anonymous : "Delete anonymous account"

Hello again. Sorry for keep posting such silly posts, but I need answer.

According to COLGeek, I have unsubscribed my account and now I'm back again but I cannot interact with anything on the forum whatsoever. So my account turns into anonymous account and I cannot edit or reply to any thread. I don't even remember when I unsubscribed since I asked for password recover and I still get the email.
I tried changing new password several times, which didn't work, so I created a new account using the same email, which for some reason it allows me to do it. Now whenever I log in to the first page, I can see my name but when I click to see notification it redirects me to page 403 "what you're looking for is not here" kinda thing and it redirects me to anonymous account page. I also cannot unsubscribe, for everytime I do it in account setting it says "page doesn't exist"

What do I need to do to fix this and start fresh?

Thank you.

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Hi there,

If you could send me an email, cstrachan@purch.com, I can take this to the Help Team and see what we can do. Please be sure to add your original username and the email you registered with that account to the request.

Best,
Caitlin
Assistant Community Manager