Holy 503 errors, forums are almost becoming unusable

So I originally posted this in the Sign In Migration Megathread, but I believe it may be a separate issue.

Okay so some weird 503 stuff just happened.

I went to http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/unanswered.html and was greeted with a 503 error. When I typed "Help me" into the search box on the error page, I was taken to an error 503 page on Tom's Guide.

I typed Help Me into the search bar on the first image.
GPUC53A.png

jRRfCcJ.png

That was once earlier today, but now it's getting much worse. I'm getting these errors about every 5th time I click on a link in the forums. Here's one when I was trying to view my account.
tAjtcJr.png

As you can probably guess, this is getting really annoying and is interfering with me being able to keep up with activity on threads. I don't like to leave posters hanging, but this is making it so that sometimes it takes several minutes to be able to post a response.

Thanks to anyone that offers any advice or has any substantial information on the issue.

-Darren

I've also had those Error messages more and more, recently. I use Comodo Dragon for browser, and have it set to clear web history, download history, caches and cookies when the browser is closed. I also run Ccleaner daily.
For me, updating the web page (pressing F5), always has cleared the problem. The message never comes twice, instead the proper page is displayed. What causes the errors has so far eluded me.

Nigel

Same here, 503 errors every day for at least a week now. I would have expected the web staff to have at least tried to fix it by now. I mean they aren't even responding to such chat, so I have to wonder what Tom's is becoming.

I'm using Chrome Incognito mode btw, which has never been a problem before. It's also up to date.

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Hi there everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that our developers are currently working on a solution for these 503 errors. The team will keep you update once that solution comes through.

Thanks,
Caitlin

Good to know, thanks for the heads up. I thought it may have been fixed yesterday because I had no errors, or most of today. Then just now I log in and boom, another 503. A work in progress I guess.