That feeling when you have a new Build

jpe1701

Honorable
Whenever I build myself a new computer I find myself looking for reasons to use it. I just finally finished my new Ryzen build after having to RMA the first motherboard I was sent, and I've just been having a blast now that I have all the drivers and utilities installed. My question is, am I the only one that gets this excited over a new build? None of my day to day friends build PCs so they don't get it. lol. What sorts of things do you folks do to play around with your new computer? I've been waiting for games to download before I can play actual games(slow dsl connection).

jpe1701

Honorable
Well my "addiction" comes from being out of the tech loop for quite a while so since I've been back building my own pcs again and getting into the tech news and sites and becoming a member of this forum I think I've really found what I'm passionate about again so I'm enjoying it. I'm definitely with you about the guns and the island vacations, just not so much cars. I can fix my own when necessary but it feels like a chore to me.

anders2772

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018
Building a pc is always exiting. I had not have the experience of building more than 3 in my life time but I love it when I do get the chance. Anything else to do? as it usually goes fast. Also trouble shooting when the rare cases somethings goes wrong and there is a need to address it for the computer to work again.

Currently I in the process of earning the money for my rebuild of my main pc since the motherboard fried for some reason. So it will not belong before I get to build again and I can't wait.