How do I move my windows 10 boot partition?

Solution
What's so weird about it? Boot from Minitool Partition Wizard Free, resize your SSD partition smaller so it can hold the boot partition, then clone the boot partition from the HDD to the SSD. Finally Set the boot partition as Active, and it will be bootable.

If you prefer to only use the Windows 10 bootable media, unplug the HDD and boot from the Win 10 installer to repair the boot sector. This will write a folder called "boot" into your main SSD partition so you won't have or need a separate boot partition. Then you could plug the HDD back in and format or delete the boot partition from that.
What's so weird about it? Boot from Minitool Partition Wizard Free, resize your SSD partition smaller so it can hold the boot partition, then clone the boot partition from the HDD to the SSD. Finally Set the boot partition as Active, and it will be bootable.

If you prefer to only use the Windows 10 bootable media, unplug the HDD and boot from the Win 10 installer to repair the boot sector. This will write a folder called "boot" into your main SSD partition so you won't have or need a separate boot partition. Then you could plug the HDD back in and format or delete the boot partition from that.

Solution
Bootable Minitool Partition Wizard is my favorite general purpose cloning and partitioning tool, but I have always wondered why the English instructions and documentation were so poor when the company is based in Canada, eh?

It seems unfortunate that the bootable version is no longer free as of version 10. With version 9, many functions failed to work with the install version so they even recommended trying the bootable version if that failed. All through the 2k-XP days I used a Norton Ghost bootable Floppy or CD, and before that 9x only required Windows Explorer to clone a system.