Which cpu to pair with Gtx1050ti

sofiqulsohan2017

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
I want to buy a Budget gaming pc with a gtx1050ti but im confused between cpu's I want to play games atleast on high except some games my budget is 545$ for full pc. any suggestion is appreciated :)
N.B: Im very new to this Custom PC building stuff

sofiqulsohan2017

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
but in this budget that's impossible should I wait for a cheap mobo and go for i3 8350k (not gonna overclock) or ryzen 3 1200 will overclock it. I was thinking about g4560 too because thats budget frndly option :/ I'm so confused

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Hold on a little longer and wait for the mid-range or budget Intel 8-series boards to start appearing. If you can fit the i3-8xxx platform into your budget, that would probably be the wisest move, imo. Shouldn't be long now that there is a reason for them.

And always remember... no matter what you choose, the next big thing is right around the corner.

the 8400 at $184 is a bargain as well...the 8350K is a goofy option, frankly, by comparison, sorry... (4c/4t deserves a quick death in the tech world, save for perhaps in laptops and phones....)

any of the 4c/4t designs will leave most feeling something is 'missing' later....