Driver Signature Issue

Souw

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
Hello, I have recently purchased a Corsair H115i liquid cooler and installed it. Upon installation I downloaded the Corsair Link 4 software. The issue I found then was that my cooler was not listed on the main screen.
I did some research and found out that it is a common issue where Windows 10 does not accept the Digital Driver Signature of the cooler, as I have it connected to a UBS 2 port on my motherboard. I managed to briefly fixing this by going into the Advanced Boot Settings and disabling the driver signature check and reinstalled my software and it was then functioning normally.
Today when I booted my PC I saw that the same issue was present, it then dawned on me that I would have to disable the driver check every time I boot my PC.
My question is if there is a way to only allow that specific driver to operate without permanently disabling the digital driver check through the Command Prompt?

Thank you in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Sounds to me that Corsair need to update the drivers and get them digitally signed by Microsoft to work with win 10

Thank you so much! Yes I managed to fix it by downloading an older version of Corsair Link 4 and using CCleaner to clear the registry! To whomever is facing this problem please do the same and it’ll be a FIX!

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171519

Solution