How can I reset my display settings to default without being able to see them?

musicvistas

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
I have two monitors, one of them 4k. I downloaded DisplayFusion to stop the warping on my second screen when I enter a fullscreen application, which it didn't do. I uninstalled DisplayFusion, which removed the taskbar on the second monitor, so I thought by changing "Display desktop on multiple displays" from "Extend these displays" to "Display only on Monitor 1" and back again, it would bring back the taskbar. I was only able to get halfway through this, as selecting "Display only on Monitor 1" turned both my monitors black.

If I unplug Monitor 1, Monitor 2 will come back online. As soon as I plug Monitor 1 back in, both monitors turn black. I've tried Chrome Remote Desktop from my laptop to fix the settings, but I think because it's transmitting at 4k, I just get a glitchy screen running at one frame per ten minutes.

Does anyone have any ideas? Win10 64bit, GTX 970. Even if someone had a screenshot of a display settings window with multiple displays that I could use as a reference to attempt to blindly tab through and reset by keyboard.