Triple Monitor desk mount with good angles

jase888

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2012
Can anyone recommend a good triple monitor desk mount that allows you to angle your side monitors quite a bit, my old one only angles them slighlty so I wall mounted but due to new house / desk setup i cant wall mount now.

I only have 3 x 22" monitors that are 50cm wide so there not massive, I have found this one but unsure how much it would angle with my monitors.

Looking for recommendations on people who have bought them before and what they think or even a picture would be great.

Thanks

Solution
I recommend you look through Amazon or similar stores so you can get customer feedback (Amazon unfortunately mixes comments up a lot between similar models).

Also, all the mounts with half decent feedback seem to be WAY MORE EXPENSIVE that what you linked so I'm wondering if it would be cheap and therefore have issues keeping the monitors even in a 3D space (X, Y and Z axis).

If you can't find the original stands, maybe consider looking for an individual VESA stand for each monitor even if it clutters up a bit more.

Maybe there is an inexpensive TRIPLE MONITOR stand, I just can't seem to find one that seems good.
I recommend you look through Amazon or similar stores so you can get customer feedback (Amazon unfortunately mixes comments up a lot between similar models).

Also, all the mounts with half decent feedback seem to be WAY MORE EXPENSIVE that what you linked so I'm wondering if it would be cheap and therefore have issues keeping the monitors even in a 3D space (X, Y and Z axis).

If you can't find the original stands, maybe consider looking for an individual VESA stand for each monitor even if it clutters up a bit more.

Maybe there is an inexpensive TRIPLE MONITOR stand, I just can't seem to find one that seems good.

Solution