What is best for GPU (MSI GTX 1060 6gb)

Solution
Well if your running a 60hz monitor then there's really no need to go higher unless you one of those super competitive FPS ppl that believes they need to have the highest FPS possible (CSGO). Personally I'd keep vsync enabled to whatever your monitor refresh rate that way the GPU isn't working harder then it needs to (keep temps down) and helps reduce screen tearing.

WildCard999

Titan
Well if your running a 60hz monitor then there's really no need to go higher unless you one of those super competitive FPS ppl that believes they need to have the highest FPS possible (CSGO). Personally I'd keep vsync enabled to whatever your monitor refresh rate that way the GPU isn't working harder then it needs to (keep temps down) and helps reduce screen tearing.

Solution

rather than that, i suggest a fps cap instead, v-sync may increase your frame time significantly, resulting in some delays

depending on your monitor's refresh rate, the extra fps won't be displayed on the monitor, however, the smoothness is noticable at some point.... would benefit u should u go with competitive games such as CSGO as the post above mentioned

i personally just let my fps run free XD

marques-1998

Commendable
Sep 26, 2017

When the temp is down fans dont need start working, but after some time when gpu reachs 60Cº fan start working and when the temp is down fan stop working, My question is can this circle of start, stop start stop start stop, damagins the gpu?
Sorry for the bad english...

WildCard999

Titan

No that's fine, you could even change how fast (or slow) the fan spins depending on temperature with a program such as MSI Afterburner.

part of the feature there [too lessen the nosie, since some people are annoyed by that factor], so it should be fine

there are apps out there that can be used to customize your fan settings, in case u didn't like it, MSI Afterburner is one of the mainstream one that most people would use

marques-1998

Commendable
Sep 26, 2017

You sure thats fine? I will not have any problem?? I already use MSI Afterburner, but I prefer dont touch on fan settings xD Ty for your help :)