Anyone know anything about the ACER ET322QK?

Solution
Acer makes good monitors, so I have no reason to believe that this is a bad one. VA panels are basically the in-between for IPS and TN. It has better viewing angles and colors than TN panels, but they're not as good as IPS panels. It also has faster refresh rates than IPS panels, but not as good as TN panels. If it were up to me, I'd rather take an IPS panel and have the better colors for a -1ms difference, since that difference is basically unnoticeable in gameplay.

That being said, there's very little information about this model and I wouldn't really buy anything that wasn't professionally reviewed. It's very likely that it's a good monitor, but the lack of information on it makes me suspicious. I suppose you could always return it...

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
Acer makes good monitors, so I have no reason to believe that this is a bad one. VA panels are basically the in-between for IPS and TN. It has better viewing angles and colors than TN panels, but they're not as good as IPS panels. It also has faster refresh rates than IPS panels, but not as good as TN panels. If it were up to me, I'd rather take an IPS panel and have the better colors for a -1ms difference, since that difference is basically unnoticeable in gameplay.

That being said, there's very little information about this model and I wouldn't really buy anything that wasn't professionally reviewed. It's very likely that it's a good monitor, but the lack of information on it makes me suspicious. I suppose you could always return it if it isn't what your looking for.

Solution