No Signal On Screen

andreroboamazo

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys and girls, I recently built a new pc and I’m having issues from the get go. I set everything up and there’s no display on the screen and I’m not sure why. Everything powers up and the fans spin there’s just nothing on the screen it keeps saying no signal. My GPU fans start to spin then stop after a few seconds. So I tried my old gpu which I know definitely works and there’s still no power to the screen. Does anyone have any solutions?

My specs are:
GPU: 1060 3GB WF2
Motherboard: ASRock A320M-DGS
PSU: EVGA 600 W1, 80+
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: Crucial 8GB DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin - CT8G4DFS8213

Sagar_20

Distinguished
You may need to reset or even change your CMOS battery, if it's dead. That's how i fixed this problem on my PC. Also, make sure to reseat the GPU and RAM properly. Check the connections. These are some basic steps to follow when you have No signal on your Monitor. I hope the GPU has not failed.

Hi,

First test, get the ram out and try to boot, if you hear beeps, it most likely means : mother board, cpu and psu is fine : ram has issue. Test 1 stick once at a time.

if no beeps: problem with PSU / CPU Motherboard.

test PSU is easiest while CPU and GPU need a known working part.

Good luck

andreroboamazo

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
OKAY so I did everything you said and it worked I then installed the drivers everything was fine. I went to go play a game and the pc just crashed with kkke a Chequered screen. Now when I try turn it on it’s just a black screen again but it’s not saying there’s no signal on the screen