Gaming Chair vs New monitor vs Dual Setup Monitor

Restush

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
I use office chair as gaming and it broke for about 2 months I need better stuff which is gaming chair for $300 in my local.
However, before my chair broken ... I decided to sell my Ultrawide to buy Widescreen 144hz monitor.
So I have some option to choose. I need one of this for this week then I will save money to buy the next thing in 3 months.

Gaming Chair vs New monitor vs Dual Setup Monitor

a) Get Gaming Chair and not buying widescreen 144hz for 3 months
b) Sell ultrawide to get widescreen 144hz and get gaming chair
c) Keep ultrawide and get widescreen 144hz (Dual Setup) and not buying gaming chair for 3 months

Please give the reason and I will read all of your reply!

Solution
A. Don't focus on getting a gaming chair. Get a chair that is ergonomic, comfortable and will last a while. Often this is a boring office chair but if it results in a better experience, it's worth not getting the more attractive gaming chair. The word gaming is just a word slapped on to a product; it doesn't mean it is actually optimized to help you play games. And while they are often good chairs, an office chair can be cheaper and just as good since it doesn't charge extra and claim its for gaming. You can do some research and figure out which one will work for you the best.

B. Sorry for not be very decisive, but I can't help you figure out what your priorities should be, not knowing your specific situation. I don't know...

SCGAZELLE

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
A. Don't focus on getting a gaming chair. Get a chair that is ergonomic, comfortable and will last a while. Often this is a boring office chair but if it results in a better experience, it's worth not getting the more attractive gaming chair. The word gaming is just a word slapped on to a product; it doesn't mean it is actually optimized to help you play games. And while they are often good chairs, an office chair can be cheaper and just as good since it doesn't charge extra and claim its for gaming. You can do some research and figure out which one will work for you the best.

B. Sorry for not be very decisive, but I can't help you figure out what your priorities should be, not knowing your specific situation. I don't know what monitor you have right now, or how much your chair needs to be upgraded. My recommendation would be to figure out which one is bothering you the most and you most often have a problem with. Upgrade that first.

Solution