VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Please Help

FutureMarine

Honorable
May 12, 2013
So when i'm gaming, my games keep crashing. Also, my pc randomly blue screens while gaming and comes up with the error in the title. How can I stop this?

Another problem i'm experiencing : While doing anything, my screen randomly goes black and audio goes out.

andyjvz

Reputable
Nov 27, 2017
I get the exact same issue, what with the Blue screen and the display and audio cutting out when doing things like watching YouTube, have you figured it out?

generally you would go into bios and update it to a current version or reset it to defaults
then boot into windows and update your motherboard drivers from your motherboard vendors website.

if you have any GPU overclocking tool running, you should remove it.
if you have any CPU overclocking tool running , you should remove it.

reboot, and go to the GPU vendors website and update the GPU drivers and reboot again.
Then go into control panel and disable any sound source that does not have a speaker connected to it.

if you have a old network driver, and it can cause delays in virus scanners and streaming software.
you can disable the streaming software so that the video card does not time out. (shadowplay)

if you still get the problem after updates and you might have to underclock your video card.
often you can get this error if the GPU overheats or has improper power from the PSU external power connectors or if the GPU uses too much power from the PCI/e bus.
you would check the rating of the PSU, check the power cables from the PSU to GPU and make sure the CPU and GPU are not overheating.
make sure you apply the windows updates, but if it updates a GPU driver be sure to reboot the machine after it updates.

note: be sure to at least go into bios and toggle any setting (change something and change it back). it will force the BIOS to rescan the hardware and rebuild the database of hardware settings that the bios sends to windows plug and play.