I can't adjust sharpness on my monitor.

imStorm3r

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017
Hi, I just bought an AOC G2460PF but the shapness is pretty bad. I want to go to "Image Setup" to make it better but I can't acces that menu... I'm using the monitor with DP on 144hz.

What resolution are you using?
If you're using anything other than native resolution of the display (1920x1080), then sharpness will be off.
When using digital video source (like DP, DVI, HDMI) some image setup options get disabled because digital video source doesn't require altering those options. You get those options only, when using analog source.

imStorm3r

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017
I'm using the native resolution. Maybe if let's say i connect the monitor through VGA and i will have the option to change the sharpness, the changes will remain when i go to DP?

imStorm3r

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017
I have GTX 950 but i don't know how the freesync would help with the sharpness. I sent AOC a ticket too and if i can't do anything about the sharpness i might just return this one and get a new one maybe even more expensive... I've been thinking between ASUS MG248QR and ViewSonic XG2401. People say the ViewSonic is a lot better but i can't find it in my country..