Reseated the HD and when I turn it on, monitor says no input detected

lyrsheg_rox

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Hi,

Im getting no input detected on my monitor but everythings working fine last night.

I just reseated my HD as I was cleaning the back part of my case. After putting back in place, im getting the error on my monitor.

I tried reseating my ram, checked all connections are not lose but still the same. Everything was working last night.

lyrsheg_rox

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Hi sorry down voted ur answer. Im using a gtx 1060. I tried and checked all cables to the power supply. The video card is running as I can see the fans spinning.

lyrsheg_rox

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Just reseated my video card but getting the same problem :( i double checked the video card is connected on the psu correctly. Tried it on the onboard video but same problem.

when you tried the onboard video, was the videocard still plugged into motherboard? take the videocard out, disconnect the powercord to computer, reset the cmos battery either by a jumper or remove cmos battery(read motherboard manual on how to reset cmos), reconnect powercord to computer, plug monitor into onboard video & turn computer on.

lyrsheg_rox

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Okay so i tried to remove my video card and plug it in a different monitor and was able to go to thr bios. Just got an win 10 error.. Might need to reformat. Next step, I'll plug in my video card and see if it can detect the same.