Blue Snowball iCE causing BSOD?

kirismusics

Prominent
Nov 6, 2017
Hello there.
It seems like every time I plug in my Blue Snowball iCE, after a few minutes to at the latest an hour, a BSOD (blue screen of death) will occur. This is disastrous as I use this microphone quite often. Now, I don't have any other computers to test this on. Also, changing the USB port has not helped (nor restarting the PC or deleting the device). Any help would be awesome.

kirismusics

Prominent
Nov 6, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kirismusics : "Blue Snowball BSODing again..."

Hello. I recently made a post, http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/newresponse/3560576?siteFrom=EPR-8809#xtor=EPR-8809 , where I believed my issues was fixed. This issue is that my pc will BSOD whenever a blue snowball is plugged in. Now this is a new mic, don't know how any chips could be damaged, and I have tried installing the ASIO4ALL driver, and it did work for around a day, but the next day the problem came back. My PC is fine, too, I'm sure of it. The only reason I'm creating a new post is that I was too quick to hit, "best answer" on my previous post.

May 6, 2018
There is no solution !! I've been through it too, it's a flaw in the internal chip of the snowball microphone. Do as I do and throw away that crap! I bought a new one from Razer and it looks great and without death screen!

TRENDING THREADS