PC boot time taking too long!!

Legend207

Reputable
Jun 1, 2016
Hi all,

My PC boot times are very long for a few days now. It was fine before but since few days ago the time it takes is too long. I am running Windows 10.
After i switch on my PC, around 5 seconds later the Windows logo appears and then the loading screen with the circling dots appear, a second after this the screen goes blank. After this, that loading screen comes back again. This keeps on going for two minutes. I have tried basic things like deleting temporary files, defragmenting ,using CCleaner for reg issues. Still this problem persists.
Would appreciate if anyone helped me on this.

Thank you.

Solution

Ye i had a friend that used AdvancedSystemCare and it messed up everything. I do not trust programs to find drivers for me, i find them myself.

Best thing to do would to do a system restore to go back a few days or use a backup image if you have one.

Legend207

Reputable
Jun 1, 2016

Right now I am using a 250 GB hdd of Samsung with an additional 80 GB hdd of Seagate.
No I did not update Windows. I think it started happening after I used AdvancedSystemCare I believe.
I tried running it again but still no help.

Legend207

Reputable
Jun 1, 2016

No I did not update windows.
I had MalwareBytes but after the trail period I uninstalled it.

Ye i had a friend that used AdvancedSystemCare and it messed up everything. I do not trust programs to find drivers for me, i find them myself.

Best thing to do would to do a system restore to go back a few days or use a backup image if you have one.

Solution