Windows 10 wont let install it to my hard drive

Nitriary

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
I just finished building my pc and everything is hooked up correctly but each time i try to install windows onto my hard drive it says that it isnt able to install there because my hardware wont aloow it to boot from there! When it asks where i want to install it the only thing that pops up is the unallocated disk space disk 0 and i choose it and it just states the above!

My specs are as followed

MB: H110M-E/M.2
GPU: gedorce gtx 1050ti
RAM: 2x G.skill ripjaw v 8gb
PSU: 700w rosewill stallion series

Thanks to anyone that can help! If yall need more information ill be happy to give it to yall!

PS pls answer in a somewhat noobie computer talk lol

Nitriary

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
When i click new it gets set to the max it can hold and i click apply it says its unable to and sends me back to the choose where to install page! And tbh i literally dont know what partions are ive seen that on most of the things i search for online!

Nitriary

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015

I am using a usb that i created with the media creation tool and yes i boot my usb from the uefi the uefi shows that everything is working properly and that my hard drive is working but when i try and install it to my hard drive from the usb it says my software wont allow windows to boot from this drive