Getting and setting up a dual display?

Nov 8, 2017
I'm not to sure on what I'm going to get yet or how I'm going to set it up yet.

Here's what I have so far. I have a Emachine el1360g it was originally a windows 7 home but upgraded finally to a windows 10 pro 64.

1. I know there is 1 VGA port
2. I know there is 1 HDMI port

First I don't know if I should just get 2 HDMI TV's and use them as dual monitors or get actual monitors.

I know the smallest size my dual monitor mount can handle is 10" and the biggest is 27".

Plus I mostly use headphones with my tower not external speakers or built in speakers. but I think I will be trying to find something with ether built in speakers or find a nice but cheap yet for my tower.

I have found a few small TV's in the black Friday ads for under $100 each plus I have also found a few monitors.

Here is what I want I want to get the size as close to the 27" as possible and I also want to pay under $100 and I want to get something mountable.

I'm not a major gamer but would like to advance my setup a bit.

So far I don't know how to really set up a dual monitor and I would like a few pointers on how to set it up as well.

I'm currently looking online for some good black Friday deals for TV's and Monitors. As well as a few extras.

So please help point me in the correct direction.

Thank you!

Solution
Radeon HD 6310 should be able to drive both outputs simultaneously, but unless you want to buy a GPU (there is a x16 slot), one monitor needs to accept VGA while the other can be HDMI. If you want to buy two TVs just make sure they have a VGA and HDMI inputs.

After booting up with both monitors attached, you should be able to simply extend your desktop to the other monitor in display properties. If the option doesn't show up there you may need to first enable the secondary output in AMD's control panel.
Radeon HD 6310 should be able to drive both outputs simultaneously, but unless you want to buy a GPU (there is a x16 slot), one monitor needs to accept VGA while the other can be HDMI. If you want to buy two TVs just make sure they have a VGA and HDMI inputs.

After booting up with both monitors attached, you should be able to simply extend your desktop to the other monitor in display properties. If the option doesn't show up there you may need to first enable the secondary output in AMD's control panel.

Solution