Looking for Admin.

Famasking

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
There is no 'category' for Tom's Hardware user Interface issues. My other account, Joshyboy82 has been blocked for login attempt fails...by me. I have multiple passwords for many sites, and I don't log out of these, so if I clear my history, I have to log in again. I have no idea what password I was using (originally) but I selected forgot password, sent the link to my email, and changed my password. Great, right? Seems straightforward. But I'm still locked out. Not sure how I can have complete access to my account, including the redirect from changing my password, and still be locked out. So ADMIN, what can I/you do to help, please?
-Joshyboy82

edit: I haven't checked, but I might be still logged in on my Surface. Not sure how this helps...well anyone. If I can post as Joshyboy82 from my bed, and post from this Google+ account here, then what? I just drop my years and history from Joshyboy82, signout on my tablet, and sign in and this is my new life?

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you can email us with your original username and the email address you registered with, I can have the help team reset your password. Please email us at: community@tomshardware.com

Best,
Caitlin
Assistant Community Manager