Laptop With 1! HDMI Port and 2 displays idk how 2 connect with vga,HDMI to vga and a HDMI cable please help

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone

i need some help so i have a acer laptop with 1! HDMI port and a VGA cable so heres what im trying 2 connect my acer PC monitor and a samsung tv the tv has a vga and hdmi port the monitor has a Vga [of course] abd a DVI-D port on the monitor i also have a HDMI to VGA adapter does anyone know how i can make it so i have 2 separate displays
if anyone knows how please tell me :D

Solution
It just the one HDMI output on your laptop I don't think its possible, it can only display 1 output signal. They do make splitters but both displays would be getting the information meaning they would just mirror each other.

There is also USB to HDMI converters out there but Im unsure of how well they work as Ive never used one
It just the one HDMI output on your laptop I don't think its possible, it can only display 1 output signal. They do make splitters but both displays would be getting the information meaning they would just mirror each other.

There is also USB to HDMI converters out there but Im unsure of how well they work as Ive never used one

Solution