32 inch samsung tv monitor lcd and crack in the edges

Solution
In general a TV or monitor is not worth repairing. You don't say if the which model it is. So, I don't know how much it is worth.

If the crack is on the screen. No, it is not worth repairing.

If it is on the bezel or case. That depends on how much the monitor is worth or how much a similar replacement would cost if it is a discontinued model. It also depends on if you can find the replacement part, how much that part costs and if you can install it yourself.

In most scenarios. It is not worth the cost of the repair. I mean if this is a brand new $3,000 5K IPS monitor with a cracked bezel. It is worth it. If this is a 5 year old HDTV being used as a monitor. No, it isn't.
In general a TV or monitor is not worth repairing. You don't say if the which model it is. So, I don't know how much it is worth.

If the crack is on the screen. No, it is not worth repairing.

If it is on the bezel or case. That depends on how much the monitor is worth or how much a similar replacement would cost if it is a discontinued model. It also depends on if you can find the replacement part, how much that part costs and if you can install it yourself.

In most scenarios. It is not worth the cost of the repair. I mean if this is a brand new $3,000 5K IPS monitor with a cracked bezel. It is worth it. If this is a 5 year old HDTV being used as a monitor. No, it isn't.

Solution