Coloured pixels on desktop, motion pictures and cinematics

boomeeey

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
Hi there

I am having issues with my pc. I am getting coloured lines on my screen and when loading games and hovering over motion pictures and on cinematics also on my desktop. The lines come and go and weirdly sometimes when I drag mouse left click on screen, It adds more coloured lines/pixels and when I drag over them sometimes gets rid of them all (Apply’s to desktop) but when loading games like Star Wars battlefront 2, I’m getting alsorts of graphical glitches lines, white coloured etc and they flicker. Weird thing is, this doesn’t apply ingame, I have no issues when playing my games. I feel it’s software related but no idea what!

I bought Driver easy and updated all my drivers, Everything including windows is up to date. Even did a clean install and deleted all drivers.

I’ve bought a new monitor, GPU, Motherboard, used different dp/dvi/HDMI cables, I’ve checked my display settings, Changed cables inside my computer (ssd/hd cables, gpu cables) and I still have the issue!!! £2000+ spent on my computer and monitors and less then 2 years old.

Ps I get no issues in computer bios on previous and new motherboard.

boomeeey

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
CPU: I7 6700k
Mobo: Asus Maximus hero IX
GPU: GTX 1070
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB
PSU: Corsair RM850

I haven’t tried that but I have bought a new motherboard and graphics card because it was happening on previous hardware and even after replacing, Issue still remains.