Issue with Samsung SyncMaster 2433BW

thisisablogblogs

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
Hi,

First time posting on this site, so please bear with me.

I have suddenly started getting issues with my 3rd monitor, the make of which is in the title. When I turn it on, it switches constantly between "Analogue" and "Digital" settings before finally going black. I believe my OS (Win 10) thinks that the monitor is connected as I can send my mouse onto that monitor making it disappear off the side of my working screen.

This has happened suddenly. There has been do driver changes (that I am aware of), no changes to my setup, no changes to the wiring whatsoever. I did try fiddling with all the cables, disconnecting and reconnecting, but this is to no avail. It was working just fine yesterday.

I would appreciate any help you guys can give.

Thanks,

Your boi, Boi.

thisisablogblogs

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017

Do you mean in windows settings? I'm slightly afraid to make it the default monitor (the middle one) as I probably won't be able to change it back (as I can't see anything on that screen). I switched it with my other working monitor and it's still not working.

If you mean in terms of ports, each of my three monitors uses a different standard (whoop) and so uses a different port on my GPU, I can't do any switching at all.The monitor in question is DVI.